Sunday, June 4, 2017

Trip to Belgrade

 

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since I talked to you about everything that is happening in my life. So, I've been in Belgrade, Serbia last weekend with my frineds and I had amazing time there! Belgrade really is a beautiful city. I loved it! We visited so many things there, one of which is this Kalemegdan Park. It's so nice there because you can see a big part of the city and river Sava. If you ever go to Belegrad be sure to go to Skadarlija, vintage street with lot of different restaurantes and cafes. That was one of my favourite parts of Belgrade. We went there in restaurate called Tri šešira (Three Hats) and food was delicious. Oh, and for partying be sure to go to splavovi (rafts), these are clubs on river Sava and it's so cool to party on water.
If you ever were in Belgred tell me what part of it was your favourite? :D

T-Shirt - Zara
Jeans - Zara
Snekers - Adidas
Bag - SammyDress





2 comments:

  1. You had a nice time! Great photos!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you had amazing trip there! I never been to Belgrade though but I hope I will have chance to visit there :)
    Anyway, love your embroidered jeans! <3

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |FACEBOOK| |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete