Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Happy Birthday To Me





 Hello everyone!
Last Saturday I celebrated my 22nd birthday! Yey I'm getting older haha :D I love bithdays especially if they are mine! Every day I try to appreciate life and make moste of it and I love that one day in the year I can celebrate that I'm alive, healthy and I can say pretty happy with everything that's going on in my life. Of courese, there are good thing and there are bad things but otherwise life would be bornig, right?
Now let's talk about my birthday outfit! I bought this jumer 4 months ago and I planned to wear it on New Years Eve, but two days before NYE I got sick and ended in hospital so my chance to wear this jumpsuit was lost. I could not were it on any night out because I think it looks very special and it deserves special occasion to first be seen. So I waited for my birthday and I finaly got the chance to wear it :D I loved it so much! It was definitely worth waiting :D

Jumpsuit - Mango
Shoes - Deichmann

P.S. follow me on Instagram (@kate_basic )




2 comments:

  1. It's a really beautiful Jumpsuit!
    Kisses, http://takemeback-tothestars.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete