Friday, October 7, 2016

Black N White Top from TwinkleDeals




Hey hey
Last week I were in Selce because of volunteering. I were there with my best friends and I had so much fun and  I learned so much also. One of the days that we were there we went in Crikvenica for a walk and there I made this pictures. I love this top from TwinkleDeals. I wore it so much since I got it. You know when you have that one piece of clothing in which you feel so good and confident? Well thats how I feel in this top. Love it so much.

Top - TwinkleDeals
Jeans - Stradivarius
Bag - Mango
Glasses - Tommy Hilfiger





And look at this amazing sunset :D



27 comments:

  1. Nice to know that you did some voluntary work. Always looks great on your cv
    lovely photos as well
    Great Post
    Following you on GFC and Google+
    Would love a follow back :)
    Winnie xxx
    My blog: itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk
    Instagram: @itsjustwinnie1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, voluntary work is always a good idea :D
      glad you liked it :D

      Delete
  2. Nice outfit dear. I like the off shoulder top. you look great :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look!!love your top!
    Kiss

    www.mammaaltop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice top!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great :D

    SE
    http://www.sashaelizabeth.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a cute look, I love your top, it's adorable! You have a great blog, would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the top, so beautiful, love the complete look, you look amazing.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. bellissimo look!
    kiss kiss

    http://thepinkillusion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Horizontal off shoulder top is a major love for me and it looks very beautiful on you, especially pairing it with ankle boots :)

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete