Wednesday, June 1, 2016

May Favourites

Hello,
Today I'm showing you something little bit diferent. I am going to show you all of my favourite stuff that I used and wore during the last month, and say why I love it so much. Hope you'll like this kind of posts :D




 Adidas Stan Smith Onix - I bought this lovies as a gift for my birthday to myself and I am wearing them all the time. I love them so much because they are so comfortable and I can wear them with everything.


Grey Zara Bag -  I just love this backpack! I wore it on everyday basis. It's so easy to mach with anything and it looks so nice and little bit of different. I got so many compliments on it :D


Yellow Zara Bag-  I got it for my birthday as a present and it is big win! Love how cute it is and I love this great summer color. On this picture color looks little bit of weird but you can see it in my last post (here).



DIY Jacket- This is a jacket that I made. It was in my closet fore a very long time and nobody wore it. I love baby blue jeans jackets and this was to dark for me. But then I got idea to do something with it, so I bougth colors and decorate it. I love it now! I would like to wear it every single day but it's too hott :( I can't want for the autumn :D


Avene Hydrance Optimale - this is my daily crema for a very long time now, and I cant be more satisfied then I am. It's so light and it moises skin very well.



Pantene Instant Strengthening Serum- I put this after I wash my hair and before I dry it. It makes my hear very silky and soft. It also protects my hair. Love it :D


Ziaja Sensitive Creamy Wash Gel for face and body-  I use this on daily basis after I clean my makeup and it's great. you can use it as a body gel or a face gel and it has 0% parabens. Amazing!


Bvlgari Rose Essentielle - I bought this parfume two weeks ago and I use it every day since then! I love the smell, it's very floral and light. Perfect for warm summer days.


Hope that you enjoyed this post :D

Love,
K.



35 comments:

  1. I love reading these kinds of posts! THese are some really amazing items you've got there girl!
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice post!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue suede sneakers and bucket bag!!!

    www.stylebymemory.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your lovely comment on my blog
    i already follow u on gfc
    have a nice day

    http://my-product-tests.blogspot.de/

    Irina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post dear!
    www.mejorvensolo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice ;)
    ______________________
    PERSONAL STYLE BLOG
    http://evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These looks and sound great! Happy Thursday!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me encantan la chaqueta y los zapatos!! No había visto unas Stan Smith de este tipo y la verdad es que son geniales.
    Besitos y te espero por mi blog
    www.hoymesientomoda.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice choice Kataryna! Yellow of your Zara's bag is really nice! Have a nice day, kisses and thank you for your visit,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Eni. Happy that you liked that bag, I love it so much :D

      Delete
  10. Oh, wow so many beautiful things! You have a beautiful blog, would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful picks! Favourites posts are so fun!

    xo
    http://www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool stuff!! :D
    xoxo Verena
    verenasbeautypalace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful post my dear! Amazing blog! Follow your blog and G+=)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello dear,
    nice post!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Follow me i follow back. (If you follow let me know on my blog)
    A hug,
    Angi

    www.mammatoday.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great stuff!

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great Favourites!

    Have a nice weekend!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such nice things,love your sneakers! :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cool jacket & blue sneakers!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super post, sviđa mi se kako pišeš i zaista si dobra u tome što radiš, samo nastavi tako, imaš moju podršku! :) Ako želiš pogledaj moj blog i učlani se ako ti se sviđa <3 CALLOFBEAUTY

    ReplyDelete